Re: an introduction to haelrahv mud, a mud that has a lot of potential

I have already posted on here how to get it to work on VipMud, but here is another post for those who may not have saw it earlier: (note, this is using version 2.0.16, the latest version to my knowledge)
1. Go to the main screen of mud characters by pressing ctrl+o.
2. Press ctrl+a to add a new character.
3. In the character name, put in Login username password (exact syntax) of your chosen account.
4. Put the character reference (ref) as anything you want, but it must not have any spaces, like the character name, otherwise you will get an error message that tells you very plainly, that this reference cannot, and must not, have spaces in it.
5. In the mud name, host name, etc, put in the required information that is needed to connect to the mud.
6. When connecting to your newly-made character, just type login at the account screen. (Note how the word login has no spaces.)
7. You should receive a momentary pause after entering this short string of text, but it should accept your log-in string as "good" according to the game’s assessment. From there, everything should be straightforward, according to the instructions provided on the mud.
I hope this post was helpful, and if anyone has any issues logging in, please let me know, via replying to this topic, and I will do the best I can to assist.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rafalko112 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector