Re: I got a new pc!

That's... Not very good. But remember, guys, not everyone has a ton to spend on tech. I'm happy to have finally bought my own laptop last year, it's a Lenovo ThinkPad e490 with an i7-8565u, 16 gb ram, no dedicated GPU and 512 gb ssd. Before that though, I was stuck with really crappy models. In my case it wasn't because we couldn't afford it, but also because we were all in agreement that I just didn't need all that much. Though admittedly it wasn't even that good at the time of purchase, and having a smoothly running system was... well, not something I was even used to. I also didn't really pick any of them myself. Sometimes I'm still wondering if I'm even getting the most out of this laptop, because my use cases probably don't even require that much ram or CPU, which is also why I didn't get a dedicated GPU. But it's at least nice to have it, should the need ever arise. And at least I won't have to worry about stuff slowing to a crawl.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector