Re: How do you take care of your payment info?

@enes
I know what you mean, but given you can use your fingerprint on mobile to get your passwords if your manager of choice supports that (most do) and making a good but easy to remember for personal reasons single password isn't that hard if you think about it, I'm not that worried my self.
Many password managers can also export a protected backup of the database, which you could then store in a couple places with your normal backups.  Most of these managers can even import data from others, so if yours happens to fail suddenly for some reason...
Over all though I think that keeping a hardcopy in braille is probably the best bet.  You can get a free slate if you live in the states, braille paper is cheap if you know where to look and large cardstock is nearly as good and can be found almost anywhere, and even if you can't get a free slate, they are often under 10 USD assuming you don't have some organization to just give you one.  I'd still make at least two coppies in different locations just encase though, or have another secure form like an audio file on an MP3 player or a note on a braille display/notetaker.