Help with adventure at c again.

I need hhelp with adventure at c again. So first things first. I am stuck on desk top because i don't know how to get through the steel barior. Next i am stuck with my pictures with the boss. i'm on a platform and he shoots at me. I when i try to get off, my person makes a sound like oooooaaaaaa what happens. How can i defeat him. And users ! same problem but not on a platform. I try to try to shoot him but he runs away. What do i do. Finally how do I get to the readme to make custome maps? Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshua . preyser via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector