Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

I am learning to become a game designer for my major and one of the classes I'm taking is called Frontiers in Game Design and Programming for Interactive Design. I'm hoping to develop some great games in the future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Youngjosh24 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : PlatinumR via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aemon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : flashfireball via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Albert . Walderhaug via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : MysidF
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : MysidF
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lilmike2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Bremen_Studentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Bomby587 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Bomby587 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : uokuqewrr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Maks . P via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Garrett Gernhart via Audiogames-reflector