Re: keybase menu not readable

I always open it with desktop icon. Again on my macbook with bc this is no issue. but for some reason it acts differently on this laptop. And it's more annoying than it sounds to not be able to read the menu lol. I'll try opening it from the tray icon and see what that does.
Edit did not fix it. I don't think dark mode and turning off annimation emojis will help.
Edit again wait I got it! I just pressed enter several times on the top icons and the menu started showing lol.