Re: accepting 3 requests per person for sequence storm until december 1st!

Hay Zarvox, I see what you mean.
As I said before, I'm not in a rush, I just wanted to make sure your message didn't get lost in my Pm inbox, as a kind gentalman here on the forum needed help with adventure at C.
It took some time, but we got his problem all sorted out just now.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JamesPotter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JamesPotter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector