Re: I just got the most awesome keyboard ever!! buckeling spring switches

I've got a small hub somewhere. I just can't find the damn thing. I only ever have my headphones and keyboard plugged in, so I don't need all those ports at once.
And I'm not hating on mechanical keyboards. I don't actually have a lot of experience with them. But I type very fast on this twenty-dollar Logitech keyboard, so I feel like buying a hundred-and-something-dollar mechanical is kind of diminishing returns, you know? If I'm already like 95% as fast as I'm gonna be - and I probably am - spending an extra bunch of money to be a little faster, all so my keyboard is heavier and louder, doesn't appeal to me personally. But this is me personally. I am by no means trying to discourage others from doing the mechanical thing if they want to. As for Lava Escape in Super Liam, I did that just fine on this keyboard for fun about a year ago. But there again, you're talking to someone who's beaten the game while taking no damage before, and who could probably speedrun it confidently with some practice.