Re: slowly giving up on jaws and starting to use nvda

Currently using NVDA exclusively on my windows 8 laptop and loving it. The touch screen support was awesome until my touch screen decided it was going to go haywire... and now I have no idea what the problem is. but NVDA itself works great. Question and not sure if I'm going to get an answer... are there any Korean speakers on the forum using NVDA? If so, is there a way to get it to read each hangul letter by itself when navigating by character rather than having it only read the syllable made up by those characters? That'd either be the reading string or precomposition string... I can't remember which.