Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta73)

Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble getting a god high score in the dice fabrication minigame located in the Factory world. I usually get a negative score of -20 points and I therefore lose all my coins.
Could someone give me some tips for getting a good high score in this extremely challenging minigame, please?
I wait anxiously for your answer.
Have a wonderful day,
André