Re: Has anyone developed an Alexa skill or with Google Dialogflow

I haven't developed an Alexa skill myself. However, I've used many AWS services over the years. The web interface for most of the services are pretty straightforward, if you know what you're looking for. And in the event something isn't quite accessible, AWS also has the command line interface toolkit for managing things, well, from the command line, which as you know is definitely accessible. I've not played with Google Cloud services, but I'm sure they must have a similar offering (that is, a command line interface toolkit).