Re: Scarlet Shells, concept demo 1!

Combat is definitely not challenging in this game... unbalanced, maybe, but especially after playing a couple more rounds and making some decent progress, it's quite apparent. There are way too many enemies on the screen at the same time,especially with guns. You can't take them all out without blowing your ammo, and because of how much health some of those enemies have, by the time you're at that level, attack and defense stats are just not high enough to deal with them quickly and you have to sit there and keep rage mode basically activated as long as you can, or buy yourself enough time to bring the gun out and shoot. I still think this game needs some sort of cmbo system, or at least, have all the minor enemies be taken care of in 6 or so hits like in the tutorial and the first area. That gives you a fighting chance, at least. Or, if you want to have enemies with higher amonts of health, put no more than five onscreen, because the enemies on screen compared to the tools you have to deal with them is simply unfair right now. I stood on the left truck in 2.1 for probably about 10 minutes just wailing on enemies. Sure I could jump down and run past them to grab the AA12, but I should be able to take them all out if I want to increase my stats. smile And having to slow down your punches to activate rage mode doesn't make any sense when you are swarmed on all sides.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mmaslo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector