certain files break audio themes

I am creating an audio theme for NVDA, and it seems like certain sounds literally break the theme. I will select an ogg file, and for some reason, it doesn't like this ogg file. So the only way to fix this, is to remove the type of sound, then readd it with a different sound, then save the theme. Then remove that sound. But why does this add on hate certain random sounds? Btw this doesn't allow me to use the sound that broke it. That is just the method to fix the theme.