Re: Narwhal - android desktop remote control

I did several updates for the app, including:
support for nvda 2019.3,
toggling sending keys from the app, rather than using f11,
adding a debug mode to find out the keys that don't work for certain keyboards, you can send me the numbers narwhal speaks, and I'll add them to the app,
fixing the bug of disconnecting when connecting the bluetooth keyboard,
and more.