Re: Scarlet Shells, concept demo 1!

Hello,
The game sounds awesome, I backed it by a very small amount. If you look at the current rate of currency for Turkey, you will see why I chose such a small amount, plus there is the commission fee of the bank.
Anyway, onto my opinions for the game:
Level 2.2 should be tweaked a little bit, because I cannot get past the mines while there are drones and the turrets attacking me, it makes too much noise and makes me panic so I jump at the wrong time or the wrong place
To the people that cannot defeat the soldiers at the trucks:
You have underestimated the power of flying kick too much. Simply do a running jump and keep pressing the space bar. It will both keep you in the air, preventing the bullets hitting you, and you can defeat them boom boom.
I did like that 95% of the time during that level. Of course I had to wait like half an hour for my health to regen, but this is another story.
A feature to go back level could be added for grinding, to increase the stats and so on.
Like I said above, I liked the game so much, but I am annoyed that I cannot get past the mines and the game is detected as a virus, I can of course allow the game to run from windows defender, but it is annoying nevertheless.
Thanks to whomever worked on this and backed this game and making it a reality!
I was so bored of those simple, low quality  clone games really, this game made a huge difference.
If you have managed to read until the end of this post, can you please make an auto update feature? This will make the updating process easier.
Thanks for reading and sorry for the very long post! smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : necrozma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector