Re: Actions speak louder than words... or do they?

@6 almost all of what you're saying is perfectly reasonable, now that I know the story. Almost. I will apologize for calling you a hypocrite without letting you put out a statement first. That was, looking back, not called for.
I will not, however, apologize about the implication of a double standard, because the simple truth is that from an outsider's perspective, a double standard did indeed exist. This perception of a double standard could have been negated with some form of updates concerning the process you guys want to set in motion.
I also think I was in the right for specifically mentioning your name in the op. It's not a nice state of affairs for you, but so far, you've been the most vocal about this entire thing every time it was brought up, ever since the cp thing started. The other mods have mostly just been there when punishments were to be handed out, such as Dglex when the time came to ban the vast horizon soundpack.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector