Re: I got a new pc!

I gathered it was linux the way your system info showed.
You have to put EI.CFG in the sources folder of your installation media, whether that be extracted ISO, or direct win10 USB.
I don't need to call you a hypocrite for a number of reasons.
1) Your initial post, think it was post 3? Already did that, if that didn't, post 71 did.
2) The fact that you're on an i3 identical, and it works for you, confirms my point, that i3s aren't completely useless, as long as you don't have rocket expectations. The fact that you're using one, and can relate with that, is a great example.
3) 7th gen I3s were released in 2016, end of 2016, you're Jan 2018. So you might actually be more comparable to an 8th gen i3. Either ways that thing is 2 cores 4 threads, or 4 cores 4 threads, (I can't quite remember) so it's not going to be anything above a 7th gen i5, seeing as all 8th gens above an i3 are quad core with hyper threading. Then again, even that, has advantages over Intel, though 3rd and 4th gen AMD's are the way to go. That's still zen2, given it's 2018.
It's all good, I just got a smile out upon seeing that AMD model number.