Re: slay the spire now accessible!

The death and victory screen crash should be fixed now. I was not able to reproduce the abandon run crash. I know it exists as multiple people have told me of it but I don't know if its been fixed already or if its caused by certain mods. I've only test with base game so far.

If anyone runs into more crashes let me know what caused it along with the logs and if you are using mods which ones.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : necrozma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : necrozma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector