Re: Untold RPG - now with official support for VoiceOver & TalkBack

Computergamer wrote:

Nice to hear that you are working on a sequel. When did you start developing it? Will it also have the same accessibility features as this game? i realy love the voiceover support for untold rpg. I don't mind the fights that much, i can do them. I just have to pay attention when my voiceover says attack ready. ANd I swipe pretty quickly to see my opponent's hp.

We started the development of the sequel a couple of months ago. We're hoping to release it in late spring next year. Combat will most likely be turn based in that game, and yes, hopefully even better VO.