Re: vibmud help needed.

Which part of the easy script builder are you having trouble with? I never used it when I wrote vipMud scripts, but looking at the thing it doesn't seem like there should be much htat doesn't work.
Click the easy script builder buttin, and an entire list of functions you can choose pops up. Highlight one, then tab to choose more stuff related to the one you chose. For example, tabbing when you have play sound selected will allow you to choose the sound.
I would recommend just looking at the help on various scripting commands though as well, as I don't think the easy script builder does everything.