Re: 3 new games I created.

Thanks, smile, I imagin that Raouf Khlif رؤوف خليف is commenting on the match.
Concerning the AI, no no no, make it harder if you want. The only thing that annoyed me is that I should enter the winning score, that's not present in the real world cup. So can you let the computer choose randomly a winning score between 1 and 7? The AI is easy to defeat, but I was busy and talking while playing the match so he put 5 goals easily. I suggest that you make it harder to win. And if you did the match last for 90 seconds, that'd be great. After the 90 seconds, the judge ends the game. And if the two teams have the same results like 0 to 0 or 1 to 1, you give 2 extra times. And also making 2 sets with 45 seconds each, and with a break between them. And also making some teams stronger than the others. Many many suggestions to ask, but I think that's enough now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohammad///obid via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohammad///obid via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : in the bag via Audiogames-reflector