Re: some help needed with python

Hello all, apologies for bringing this topic back from the dead, but I’ve run into a fresh, new, and very crappy problem. So, thanks to your guys’ posts, I was able to figure out how to play music. For some strange reason however, playing sounds still remains a problem. If I was to write this piece of code.
Menu_Confirm = pygame.mixer.Sound(“Sounds\\UI\\Confirm.wav”)
The program gives me the following error.
Pygame.error: Unable to open file ’Sounds\\UI\\Confirm.wav’
I’ve tried applying the solutions suggested, but to no effect. I’ve searched, and I can’t find any solution which fixes my problem.