Mass blocking of Facebook accounts

Hello.
It all started about a year ago when I was blocked on Facebook.
Facebook is very important to me because there are a lot of people I can talk to there only and it was the best platform for finding new people. For this reason, I'm pretty sure I haven't broken Facebook's rules.
One fine morning, I open Facebook and see that my account is blocked!
I was asked to send my documents. Some time after sending, when I try to authorize, I receive a message:
Your Account Has Been Disabled
You can't use Facebook because your account, or activity on it, didn't follow our Community Standards.
We have already reviewed this decision and it can't be reversed.
I tried to do a lot. I created new accounts (different IP), recently even bought existing accounts, but everything is useless. My accounts are being blocked.
Then I read that this is due to the political situation in the United States.
Many people have faced this problem. Moreover, I know a person whose Facebook business account was blocked for no reason.
And now my question is:
What can I do?
I'm preparing an official letter to Facebook Inc, but I don't know if this will help.
Thanks in advance!