Re: Monthly chat, December 2020

@11:
I know that. But considering I have used so many systems, some of them around 8 to 10 years old, I didn't expected this to happen with a three years old laptop, while a six years old laptop is perfectly functioning in the house.

But You know what they say, you need just one kick in the balls to be awake. (A really unpleasant way to wake up I am sure.)

Also, I am looking for a solution. Does anyone knows a way for NVDA to work with the commands like shift + space to pause a video on youtube? If this is a wrong place to ask, I'll just create a topic for this question.

(Though I rather avoid it. discord is much more prefered for such questions.)

That reminds me, I'll go and install discord again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector