Re: Interest in the Unspoken Addon but with Synthizer?

Hi all, so i've tested the addon. I love the fact that it is a lot faster than the original one... probably because it makes use of synthizer.
The only issue that i have, is that i can't make changes to the settings. I still want it to announce my buttons and links and headings, i guess that option is called "speak rolls", but i can check the check box. How ever, when pressing the "apply" or "ok" buttons, nothing seems to happen. the dialogs doesn't even close... I will give this a wait till it is improoved, but great work!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector