Re: vip mud portable is that possible?

Probably not without someone to hack the shit out of it. I think it stores things in the registry, that would need to not happen, and instead, they'd need to be stored in configuration files which the portable copy would need to read from. You'd also need to have it redirect the documents/VIPMUD data folder somewhere relative to the root of the portable copy's directory tree. In short, not unless one of two things happens. First, someone could reverse engineer the thing, which is illegal. The other option is the developer would add such an option or a special build that it meant to run this way. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.