The blind swordsman and cheat engine

Hello! So i've completed the blind swordsman story mode 180 degree thing, but my pc broke so i've lost my data. Now i'm stuck at level 9, i know how it's done, but it's way too hard. I really have no motivation to try again. I know that some of you propably say just don't play it then, but i'm kind of interested: Is there a way to cheat in cheat engine so that i will be invincible to the enemies, meaning that even though they attack, i will not die? I'm using windows version.