Re: 2MB News, reposted from the newsletter

sethgamer wrote:

hello. mine racer works just fine. however, when I load horseshoes, no sounds play. so when trying to throw the shoe, it brings me back to the menu when pressing space to wind up.

Hi,
That was an error on my part. I've uploaded a new copy that should work (note: tested under wine, but like I said should work on windows). Let me know if when redownloading you still have issues.
Thanks!
-Michael.