Francis Cannons, by Aprone

This is a post on Aprone's behalf, since he no longer visits this forum.
At the time of writing this, this is the second game I've released to the audiogames community that I did not actually invent myself.  The first was Triple Triad, which was a mini game from the Final Fantasy games I believe, and now this game which is the original rule set of GridCannon, by Tom Francis.
I normally do Not like using other people's designs in my games, but this game is just Too good to pass up.  I have enjoyed this little solitare card game ever since I first read about it from Tom's website, and have even taught it to my little nephew.  The audiogames community should have this game too.
When putting this together I found that Tom updated the rules to GridCannon, which in my view, make the game a bit easier.  I'm not super into making games easier so I've stuck to the rules as I first learned them.  Tom Francis' website can be found here:  https://www.pentadact.com/2019-08-20-gr … ing-cards/

Controls:
Space draws the next card in your deck
Enter places a card
Tab cycles screen reader settings
Z reminds you of the card you've drawn, and are trying to place on the grid
X cycles you quickly between spots on the grid that are valid places to place your current card
C toggles how spots on the grid are read by the screen reader
V tells you how many cards are left in your deck
Escape gets you back to the main menu

Sorry about the rush job done on this.  I literally only had like 5 hours so I cut every corner I could!  big_smile       - Aprone
Download link: www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/cannons.zip

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : David via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector