Re: Free Youtube To MP3 Conferter

Hi,
Personally, I find pontes media downloader really useful. I've managed to download a lot with it and unlike some online converters, you don't have that annoying "no vidio longer than 20 minutes is able to be converted" notice. Also, as it is made with the blind in mind the accesibility features are obviously really good. I've tried a few online ones and liked most of them but pontes beets them all, for me anyway.