Re: Introduction to Bash Online Class

how to compile the bash shell for iOS and get interaction in an qemu emulated iOS device via serial io interface? for that, I'd pay indeed. Otherwise, there are hundreds of excelent bash/zsh/whatever tutorials that are...for free!
or is your course about system maintenance and the linux cli in depth, bash being only a means to an end? if so, then, I'd consider recommending it to a friend whom I convinced to move to linux.