Re: How to play dragonball budokai tenkaichi 3? Help needed!

Ok, I am understanding the mechanics. Any tips on how to defeat great ape VEGETA :
I read that runing away and shooting kamehameha would do the job, but the fight becomes too long and he doesn't die haha, and there are some cut scenes I don't understand, not sure what to do...
P.S.: I am using latest pcsx2 and it runs pretty well on my system, but it's a powerful computer (it goes for #11)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jamestoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alan via Audiogames-reflector