Re: Looking for beta Testors, again

Hi blindncool
Been meaning to post back for a while but stuff has been piling up my ass this last week I also slacked off a bit.
I played arcon to the end and can't wait for more.
the final boss is good, and after getting in well it was cool.
One thing though even though I liked the music I wish I could turn it down or on and off, it was fine while exploring but the dungeon one well it was loud but it repeated so much I got sick of it.
if you undo music stopps still to.
In some way I'd prefur music only in parts and then mostly have no music if I chose.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Pistol8 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Mord-Sith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector