Re: A born blindman's rant on gaming in front of sighted people

@45 I'm not looking for any arguments.
I've admitted I was mistaken based on my misinterpretations, and I've apologised for conveying immature messages etc, but there's nothing more I can do.
However that doesn't mean I've directly disagreed with anyone here.
Strongly opinionated though I might be, there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with other peoples view regardless whether the majority agree with me or not.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't stated anything that suggests I've not listened or taken your views/advice into account as I'm trying to see things from a mutual perspective based on my own razed opinions.
I've already said that yesterday wasn't a good day for me, and I've also said that I'm not a person to directly say someone is wrong based on what I think is right.
I'm also undergoing a very challenging and complex decision in my life right now, so I have a lot to deal with on my mind and nobody to talk to about it, thus I may get stressed easily which I can't help, so sorry again if I've offended anyone.
With that out of the way, you queried about my reasons for not wanting to wear headphones.
Firstly, I get saw ears after wearing them for 10 minutes or more, especially if I'm wearing them for long sessions.
I think I've mentioned this before, but another thing is that I feel singled out when I wear them due to the fact that they go over my ears and drowns the rest of the environment out as a result.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector