problem with VG storm games

Hello everyone
I purchased manamon  as well as psycho  strike, but I am not able to play either game. I get a error that says your system does not have sapi 5 compatible   voices are detected on this system. this problem  is interesting because a few weeks before I was able to play these games with no problem. is there any solution this problem? do I have to downloads sapi 5 voices  from somewhere and add it to NVDA?
Thank you in advance