facebook again

Hi,
Well this time I don't even know how to describe it. The other day as some might have seen, Messenger had an outage. Well, since the outage, I can't access my messages on any of the mobile sites. I get, and I'm not even kidding here, content not found, when trying to even go to my conversation list.
I just don't even know how to report this, but it's definitely effecting m, and mbasic. Right on the weekend as well! I do hope it can get sorted, as I can write longer messages on the PC.