Victor Reader Trek, your thoughts?

Hey all,
So I recently obtained a Victor Reader Trek. Well, to be more exact, it arrived at my parent's house earlier today, but I won't be able to actually try it until Wednesday as that's when I'll return from Worcester. While I wait, though, I'm curious to hear from those of you who have tried / evaluated the device already. Did it meet your expectations? What are your general thoughts? What could it have done / how could it do better? How up to date are your experiences? Feel free to include as much detail as possible. I have a fair amount of time on my hands at the moment, and I want to know exactly what I'll be getting here.