Re: anyone found a solution for ogg files on windows yet?

this keeps getting fucking weirder. In the open dialog, I can press shift and somethingto show a file with that letter, like shift d. If I press shift d again, I can now cycle trhough the 2 files that I have found with shift d. If I then hit shift h, it hides those 2 files, and now shows the first files starting with h. If I hit shift h again, it shows the second item starting with h, as well as the first, just like when I pressed d. Even weirder, if I do open one of the files, it doesn't save the last folder. So I can't just close it and reopen it, and be placed int othat folder. So what the hell is going on!