Re: Community failure clause

I'm not personally so good with something that can only be used for witch hunts.  I'm also not so good wit this being sparked as easily as jonikster either.

I want to be clear that I'm not standing up for him, but more blind 15 year olds are like that than not because being blind is just a great way to be like that.  I find them annoying and immature, yes.  But I think that them being the example we use for why this is justifies just makes the point of why we shouldn't.  You can just ignore them.  You don't have to go add some machinery to the forum because you didn't have enough willpower to disengage.

If we did something like this I'd probably leave.  It's not going to get aimed at me, but I'm not good participating in a community where you can just vote people off the island because they made you mad.  Audiogames.net is really small already and has lost most of the high profile devs with a clue.  This seems like a great way to just keep shrinking it further.

Cultures of fear suck.  This is the first step toward that.  People shouldn't be in line because they have nowhere else to go and if they say something unpopular they get banned.  That's terrible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : gym via Audiogames-reflector