Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

Hello, I do not know if  I am at right place, but I need to find someone to trade with. But first, can someone tell me, how can I create room? which ip address I need? like in crazy party, ipv4 address, or simply my ip? I need to trade Aperishian, bearan, sheepit, and others which need online  transformations, and I need leefox and flammia too. Thanks.