Re: I know of a place you can all go if you're tired of this broken forum.

I agree, this forum is no longer being maintained...
As OP said, the subscribe to topics doesn't work, you need to notify some one by making a hole topic if you've sent pm's, and i guess the list goes on?
for example, the link for dreamland on android does not work for me, tried it on android and my computer, but it just says :blank in the address bar...
A bonus is that reddit is more main streem any ways.
My suggestion is:
We should rather get some one who can maintin the forum kind of forum, rather than not knowing who's modding the thing.
Yeah tell me that i am unthankfull or what ever, since I don't have to pay a single cent for using this site, that some one else is paying for the domain and the hosting, but don't do this if you no longer have interest in this site no more.
What's the hole point then?