Re: transitioning from android to iPhone. Does it worth it?

@1, to be honnest, I have both a stupid Samsung A50 and an iPhone XR and even that I tried hard for the last 8 months to at least make my iPhone main and the Samsung secondary, I just couldn't, at all.
Everything that I can do on my Samsung, plus the microphones, plus the fact that the thing still has a headphone jack plus a lot of other stuff that I will probably post later when I actually feel like I can be coherent in my words, the iPhone just remained a pretty expensive music player and navigation system since after a year of ful on abuse, my Samsung's battery isn't reliable anymore, same with everything else on it since it took soo many drops, stepped on it, it fell off the table when charging and what ever else you can imagine.
If my android had better speakers and poor thing was still fast and reliable, I think my iPhone would just sit on a shelf, me pulling it out just for the ockassional new ios game or timecrest.
And I almost forgot, iPhone's official twitter client is better than the android one, at least for me, I might be the weird one though and the one who couldn't afford tweetings.
smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector