Sport manager games with running textual commentary

Please list here ALL accessible sport manager games with detailed, preferrably in depth running textual match commentary you know of.

So the more detailed the commentary is, the better.

It is also great if there is a possibility of some interaction during match commentaries, to make smaller immediate changes, adjustments, modifications as we see fit.

I realized commentary is the part I like the most in those games, (after all it replaces visual experience for us blind), so am trying to find such a game for myself this time.

To clarify what type of commentary I mean, and would prefer, check the wikipedia entry of the old Commodore 64 game Tracksuit Manager, or for those who remember, the earliest versions of both Football and Championship Manager, when a graphical match engine was nod added, implemented yet.

Online or offline, Realism, other settings and options, difficulty, complexity, those are all less relevant in this case, including even the type of the sport, starting from football, all the way to horse racing manager games.

Unfortunately I assume there exist very few such sport manager games playable to us, I only know of WEBL online boxing manager, (where there is no possibility of interaction during fights), and some rugby manager called Blackout, just heard about it in another thread of mine here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector