Re: Pitch Black: A Detective's Demise

@PitchBlack
Wow! This is fantastic news!  It really seems like you guys took this very seriously and I appreciate that allot.
To be honest I was expecting only a small improvement, but this is significant and I think it has serious potential to improve general opinion about your company and games from more experienced players.

Don't get me wrong, your reputation wasn't bad per say, but it was easy to tell that people were cautious given the big claims and past experiences with more mainstream studios.
Obviously there are still some points of contention like the level of difficulty/variety for Dusklight's puzzles, the trend set by the mechanically simplistic (if  sonically impressive) games released so far, or the somewhat inconsistent level of voiceover quality, but this is a big step forward trust wise.

I'm certainly excited to try this system and I commend everyone who helped make it a priority and spent the time and brainpower to really flesh it out properly and give this gameplay element the attention .it deserves.