Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

Well I like hard difficulty games, and as someone who only knows the basics of ice hockey, even playing without difficulty levels it will be hard enough for me, at least I hope.

The harder the games I play are, the greater for me the challenge is to succeed at them, and the happier every little success makes me during playing...so unless those accessibility issues with NVDA are more serious than I assume, the game will hopefully provide me entertainment (and challenge) for a long time.

Hey, at least I will learn something more about ice hockey, rules, skills, teams, tactics, strategies...all I know for now is scoring goals is its main aim, if your team scores more than their opponent you win...lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector