Re: Why does the Audiogames Exclusive Games page exist?

Brad... A couple things. It's not their "Job" or even obligation to do anything! Especially when it is your happiness or contentment. You also demonstrate that you have know knowledge of how this site works or how difficult Php is, especially with the system they use. This tframework is a beast, not helped by the disgusting language it uses. Honestly, if I was one of these web developers, I would've given up on it very, very fast. Calling them stupid, and even lazy is ignorant, disrespectful and, dare I say it? Stupid... If you don't like how this forum is, stop using it.  You seem to have a lot of opinions about how people should act. If you think it should be different, then make it different.
This isn't to say that you need to be an expert on a subject to comment on it, but you definitely need to at least have a little bit of information or exposure to the subject. Also... they're adults, with actual jobs... Several factors, including the framework, them having jobs, having to keep up these servers, with all the data we output with our meaningless posts, and the demotivation they must recieve when they see the way people act on here probably lead to them not updating this very often.
If I recall, they did upgrade us from Pan to PunDB a year or two ago, so...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : gym via Audiogames-reflector