Re: spodify or apple music? which is better?

I have both, and each one has its advantages.
I find it easiest to search for and add any album or track I want in Apple Music's library.
But for finding unique playlists from others and making my own playlists, Spotify is unparalleled. I really like the playlists that Spotify comes up with in its suggestions for you.