a problem with installing latest version of dreamy train

Hi.
As a small rest I want to play dreamy train again, but after downloading full setup package during installation process I have a message that any file is corrupted and I have three buttons ignore, cancel and retry.
If I am clicking ignore I have another error of the same type.
I have tried to run this installer as an admin and by changing his language from english to japanese but the same think happens.
I have downloaded this setup again and I have the same issue.
I am afraid that somethink is corrupted in the installer.
Does some one have a latest working installer or zipped version of this game.
I like this game, it isnt so good but it is very relaxing.