Re: transitioning from android to iPhone. Does it worth it?

It just depends what you're looking for. My mom and I both have the iPhone X and both phones have been paid off. The phone still runs good, and I don't plan to upgrade any time soon. When I upgrade, it will either be because Apple stops offering software updates or the phone breaks to the point where it would just be cheaper to get a new one. Anyways, if you want more customization, stick with Droid, and if you want all of your devices to be more connected, get iPhone