Here's a list of coding resources to check out

Hi all,

RTC (Real Tough candy), is a self-taught web developer who has a popular Youtube channel. She also has a Discord but I'm not sure if that's for the RTC learning platform.

She has a list of 101 resources to learn to code for free. Out of these, W3 Schools, FreeCodeCamp, The Odin Project and CodeCademy are accessible. These are the ones I know though.

Feel free to check the list out at:
https://realtoughcandy.com/learn-to-code-for-free/

Thanks and feel free to discuss here!